Testing 123 Link


Testing 123 Link


I need a copy of my return from last year. How can I get a copy?

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Add to calendar


March 4, 2021

Each year, many taxpayers inquire about a copy of a prior return. Taxpayers may request a copy from their county or township assessor. Some taxpayers find that reviewing a prior year’s return will allow them to properly prepare the current year's return. Contact information for township and county assessor offices can be found here.

Once a taxpayer or authorized agent submits a return in Personal Property Online Portal for Indiana (“PPOP-IN”), it will be retained for future years. Taxpayers and authorized agents will have the ability to download an electronic copy for their files or the ability to print the filing.

What is PPOP-IN?

Taxpayers and their authorized agents now have the option to file their personal property Forms 102, 103-Short, 103-Long, 103-N, 103-O, 104, and 106 online in the new PPOP-IN. Taxpayers also can upload additional personal property forms and any necessary supporting documentation. Taxpayers have until Monday, May 17, 2021, to file their business personal property filings either online at https://ppopin.in.gov or by the traditional paper forms.

I need help, who can I call?

Taxpayers may hire a tax professional such as a CPA to assist them with their filing. You may also contact your township or county assessor with questions. Their contact information can be found here.

PPOP-IN Status Updates

The Department will be sending out regular communications to various stakeholders over the next several months. We want you to stay informed of all the changes. If you received this email, you are all set. If you received this message from another individual, please register your email address.

Event Details