About this Event
The Indiana Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) is partnering with ADvancing States to incorporate provider feedback and resume training webinars this fall with more useful and meaningful content for long-term services and supports (LTSS) Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS) providers.
The first training session will be an overview of today’s fee-for-service system operations. The FSSA will help deliver this information and explain why there is a need for a partnership with health plans in Indiana. Information and language from the request for proposals (RFP) will be used to help providers understand how working with health plans will be different than what providers do today. Attendees will be able to ask questions and participate in open dialogue during the training and at the end of the training during the Q&A session. The training webinar will be recorded.
How to Attend
Providers must register for this event; however, same-day registration is allowed. After submitting a registration, providers will receive an email with the link to join the Zoom meeting. Follow these steps to register for and join the meeting:
1. Go to the webinar registration page at: https://nasuad.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAucuCuqjIiGNzWRapyFAk34ROEXPtPFTID.
2. Enter the required information, including your name, email address, city, organization name, number of employees and provider type.
3. Click the Register button.
4. Check for an email with the link to the Zoom meeting, and click the link provided.
5. Click the Open Zoom Meetings button in the dialog box. If you don’t see a dialog box, click the Launch Meeting button.
6. Enter your email address and name in the Zoom dialog box.
7. Click the Join Webinar button. The meeting will open in your internet browser.
For those who cannot attend the webinar, a recording of the webinar will be posted later on the Inform Indiana webpage at advancingstates.org.