Public Notice of Regular Meeting of
Indiana Finance Authority
Thursday, December 17, 2020
One North Capitol, Suite 900
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Executive Order 20-09, (as extended most recently by Executive Order 20-49) suspends the requirement to have any board members physically present for a public meeting for the duration of the COVID-19 emergency; and authorizes all governing bodies to hold a public meeting by video or telephone conference, if: (1) a quorum of members participate; and (2) any meeting is made available to members of both the public and media. IFA board meetings are not televised or video recorded, but persons wishing to listen to the board meeting via telephone may contact Cindy Herron at email@example.com to obtain the call-in number.
1. Compliance with Open Door Laws
2. Approval of Minutes of November 19, 2020 Executive Session and Regular Meeting
3. Consent Items - Oral Resolution G22-2020 - Traditional Volume Cap and Environmental
4. Educational Facilities Refunding Revenue Bond - 20-F-27 - Victory College Prep.
5. Educational Facilities Revenue Bond - 20-F-28 - Circle City Preparatory Inc.
6. Educational Facilities Revenue Bond - 20-F-29 - Indiana Institute of Technology, Inc.
7. IFA - Resolution G23-2020 - Preliminary Selection of Preferred Provider
8. IFA - Resolution G24-2020 - Authorizing Execution of Change Order with ORB Tolling-Services Provider
9. IFA - Resolution G25-2020 - Amendment to Governance Agreement Between RDA, NICTD & IFA
10. Public Finance Director's Report
11. Next Meeting Date - January 21, 2021
12. Other Business